By purchasing a ticket through www.lavacentre.is you agree to the following terms:
• Lava Centre operated by Lava-Eldfjalla- og jarðskjálftamiðstöð Íslands ehf. (here in after referred to as “Lava Centre”)
• Please verify the information on your ticket and notify Lava Centre in writing if you want the information changed.
• Tickets are not refunded unless the exhibition is cancelled. If dates are changed the owner of the ticket is offered a refund or another ticket with a new date. Requests for refunds must be sent to Lava Centre in writing no later than 28 days after the date of the cancelled exhibition.
• In case tickets are purchased and re-sold with a profit, Lava Centre has the right to cancel the ticket/s without notice and deny the ticket holder access.
• Lava Centre is excluded from any responsibility for injuries of the ticket holder that might occur before, during, or after the exhibition.
• The ticket holder is fully responsible for his/her belongings during the exhibition.
• Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and any other illegal substances are prohibited in the Lava Centre exhibition and cinema.
Keep your ticket/s in a safe place. Lava Centre is not responsible for false or duplicated ticket/s. Lava Centre reserves the right to deny entrance to ticket holders with false or duplicated ticket/s and demand full payment for such ticket/s.